Cross Company Mentoring Program
PROVEN, PRACTICAL POWERFUL.
The Investor group brings together asset owners and asset managers, committed to the 30% Club goals for women participation in Boards and Senior Management.
The assessment of the boards and senior management teams of our investee companies is part of our stewardship responsibility with the investments we make on behalf of our members and clients.
The purpose of the Investor Group is:
- to help coordinate the investment community’s approach to gender diversity with investees.
- to explain the investment case for more diverse boards and a floor of 30% women Board Representation.
- to encourage all investors to engage on the issue of board diversity with chairs and management teams.
- to consider women when nominating independent supervisory board members (non-executive directors).
- to exercise our ownership rights, including voting and engagement, to effect change on company boards and within senior management teams.
“What gets measured gets managed”
The 30% club remains committed to using data to help drive change. The Bloomberg Gender Equality Reporting Framework and Gender Equality Index (GEI) allows corporations to track their progress towards equality in the workplace in order to manage effective change. Through public disclosure and comprehensive, transparent scoring, the companies reporting with the GEI have shown their commitment to progress.
Benefits for investors:
- Identify public companies that are committed to transparent reporting and addressing gender inequality.
- Communicate actively and efficiently best corporate governance practices among investee companies.
- Have access to D&I data from investee companies useful for investment decisions.
- Gain visibility to customers, employees and other stakeholders of your support to ESG in general and Gender in particular.
The members of the Investors Group in México are:
Afore siglo XXI Banorte, Operadora de Fondos Banorte, Santander Asset Management, Blackrock.
HR BEST PRACTICES Group
The purpose of the group is to share and develop the best practices that can be implemented across a range of firms and industries to develop gender balance in leadership.It will focus on practices that are realistic, that can be executed within reasonable times and whenever possible have already been proven achievable in an organization.
Stanton Chase, Momlancers, MUUK, Ulead International.